Buildings and/or Contents Insurance - Earthquake Cover

Did you feel it?  You must have at least heard about them.  With the recent earthquakes, commercial and private property owners are taking a second look at their insurance policies and whether these cover the risk of damage due to earthquakes.  Whether you own a whole building or just your own home contents, imagine that this was lost in a calamity and had to be replaced.  It would take you another lifetime to be able to afford this.  So whether you are worried about those earthquakes, or about having a fire, or simply some water damage from a burst pipe, talk to Capurro Insurance and allow us to put your mind at rest for just a relatively little premium.  Please call us on +350 200 40850 or come to our offices at 20 Line Wall Road.